WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO GET RID OF MOSQUITOES?
May - September
$475 (up to ½ acre)
- Every six weeks a technician will visit your home to treat resting areas around your property, the vegetation around the perimeter of the home, beneath decks, and other outdoor shaded areas.
- They will use a “growth regulator” on areas where the water can pool, which usually makes an ideal location to lay eggs.
- At the conclusion of the service, the technician will do an inspection of the property and make any additional recommendations to eliminate potential breeding areas.
- If at any time during the six-week interval you notice an increase in mosquito activity, a technician will return and conduct an additional treatment FREE OF CHARGE. The next service will be conducted six-weeks from that date.
6 - 8 Week Coverage
$129 (up to ½ acre)
- Includes the same procedure as the Season-Long Coverage, but it is only a single application and not applied every six weeks.
- Typically done for special events like weddings or parties.
- Typically, properties larger than ½ acre will see an increase in price, however, having less vegetation or landscaping on your property may actually help the cost go down.
There are about 200 different species of mosquitoes in the United States, which live in specific habitats, exhibit unique behaviors and bite different types of animals. Despite these differences, all mosquitoes share some common traits, such as a four-stage life cycle (egg, larva, pupa, adult).
Different species of mosquitoes prefer different types of standing water in which to lay their eggs. The presence of beneficial predators such as fish and dragonfly nymphs in permanent ponds, lakes and streams help keep these bodies of water relatively free of mosquito larvae. However, portions of marshes, swamps, clogged ditches and temporary pools and puddles are all prolific mosquito breeding sites. Other sites in which some species lay their eggs include:
Potted Plant Trays and Saucers
Plastic Covers or Tarpaulins
Places as Small as Bottle Caps
By clicking “GET ESTIMATE” I authorize Preferred Pest Control to contact me at this number. I understand I am not required to make a purchase.
PREFERRED PEST CONTROL
At Preferred Pest Control & Home Inspections, we offer comprehensive mosquito extermination and treatment services to stop infestations at their source. Our qualified exterminators are equipped to inspect your home environment, identify the scope of the problem, and determine the best course of action to eliminate those unwanted pests.
And when you hire us, you’ll benefit from our:
Reasonable mosquito treatment rates.
Easy, convenient appointment scheduling.
Dedication to your safety and comfort.