EXPERTS IN PEST CONTROL SINCE 1970!
Enter your information or call (816) 279-2000
By clicking “GET ESTIMATE” I authorize Preferred Pest Control to contact me at this number. I understand I am not required to make a purchase.
on purchases over $199 + 2% Cash Back!
RESIDENTIAL PEST CONTROL
At Preferred Pest Control, we understand the importance of keeping your home clear of annoying pests and creepy critters, during summertime... or anytime. And we offer the most comprehensive and thorough pest control services around!
COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL
How will Preferred Pest Control help your business? Our commercial pest control strategy utilizes a custom plan for our clients to treat pest problems quickly, safeguarding from further infestations.
Tackling pest prevention can be tricky. There are pros and cons to DIY methods. We always remind home and business owners that even though you may be saving money at first, it’s best to think about some very important facts...
WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO GET RID OF MOSQUITOES?
May - September
$475 (up to ½ acre)
- Every six weeks a technician will visit your home to treat resting areas around your property, the vegetation around the perimeter of the home, beneath decks, and other outdoor shaded areas.
- They will use a “growth regulator” on areas where the water can pool, which usually makes an ideal location to lay eggs.
- At the conclusion of the service, the technician will do an inspection of the property and make any additional recommendations to eliminate potential breeding areas.
- If at any time during the six-week interval you notice an increase in mosquito activity, a technician will return and conduct an additional treatment FREE OF CHARGE. The next service will be conducted six-weeks from that date.
6 - 8 Week Coverage
$129 (up to ½ acre)
- Includes the same procedure as the Season-Long Coverage, but it is only a single application and not applied every six weeks.
- Typically done for special events like weddings or parties.
- Typically, properties larger than ½ acre will see an increase in price, however, having less vegetation or landscaping on your property may actually help the cost go down.